Welcome to my blog

I would like to say a few words before you check out my blog and thank you for taking the time to visit my creative space.

I would like to let you know that all my logos come from a real brief. My other art work are personal creations done during College (I apologize for some of them :).


Thank you and I hope you enjoy it.

P.S. : At the bottom of the page you will find "older posts" and by clicking it you will see the other pages of my blog

martedì 15 febbraio 2011

RAN logo (recovery asset network)


Design Brief completed by the Contest Holder:

What is the full name as you want it on your logo?

Recovery Asset Network
Do you want any slogans or taglines on your logo?
None
What service or product do you provide?
We reunite businesses and individuals with their missing money.
What is your target audience?
Corporate Executives and individual people
What style would you like your logo to be? Would you like unique text, an icon with the name included in it, an icon with the name next to it, an illustration, or a different style?
Use the initials RAN within the logo
Do you want any specific ideas implemented into your logos?
Up to designers discretion
What should come to a customers mind when they see your logo?
They are dealing with a professional company
Is there anything you would not like to see in your logo?
Dollar signs
How will the logo be used?
Letter Head, Website, Marketing Materials
Do you have any files or images that you wish the designers to view?
NO
What format do you want your logo to be designed in (ai, psd, corel etc..)?
Designers discretion

Nessun commento: